Monday 29 May 2017

Summer Essentials | Wishlist


Hey everyone!
I felt like making a small wishlist of things that have caught my eye the past few days. If you know me personally, you know I'm always on online shops whenever I get the chance to, lusting over clothes that I don't have any $$$$ for.
So I thought I'd share with you a few things that I really want to buy one day:

1. Oh My Grid
Grid patterned clothing seems to be really in trend at the moment, and I love this monochrome style shirt. What I love about it the most is that it's cropped and has a tie in the front. I personally don't like tucking things into my jeans, especially skinny jeans because they stick out and I feel quite restricted. So I find this style to be more suitable for me, and it also has this oversized look to it. If you know me, I always go for a size or two above my normal size, only because I prefer oversized rather than fitted.

Find it here! - £7
 2. It's Sew Pretty!
Am I the only one in love with embroidered clothing? It has such a different feel to things that are just have a pretty print - actual time and thought have gone into the embroidery. I'm a sucker for anything denim, and this crop shirt with a front tie is PERFECT. It has beautiful embroidery and it will look perfect paired with jeans or shorts.

Find it here! - £9 
 3. Oppa Gingham Style
When I was younger, I had a few clothes that had the gingham style. Actually, I just realised that our school summer dresses were gingham style too...and really love it! These shorts are too cute and can be easily and effortlessly styled with a white top.

Find it here! - £11
 4. Day n Nite
I'm in LOVE with this two piece set. It can be style down for the day time and dressed up for the night time! With the change from nude to red lipstick, and dainty necklace to a statement necklace, this two piece can be styled in many different ways! I just love the bold black and white stripes.

Find it here! - £7
 5. Paisley Power
Again, if you know me, I love anything paisley/boho/ethnic. So these shorts are right up my alley and just look so comfy! Perfect to style with any coloured top and a open denim shirt (for breezy days).

Find it here! - £6












I hope you liked todays post! I'll be back with a new post soon!











1 comment so far

  1. This is a lovely post. I love the grid top.

    www.underytedray.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Lifestyle Mantra © . Design by FCD.