Friday 26 May 2017

SUMMER OUTFIT #1


Hi everyone!
How's everyone doing? The weather was so lovely today - the sun was out, clear skies, and it finally felt like summer again. Those who live in the UK will know how bad the weather has been lately, so this great outburst of sunshine has been very good for me to feel more motivated. Is it just me but the weather really affects my mood. If it has been raining for more than a week, I am generally more lazy and not inspired to do anything. But as soon as the sun comes out, I feel more motivated and actually feel like doing something to seize the day. I feel like because we don't have as many sunny days, and the typical bipolar London weather, I hate to waste my days when it's sunny. I have this urge to go out and make the most of my day and take in the sunlight.
So speaking of the sunny weather, I was very inspired to put together a nice outfit. I went out for a picnic with my friend (who also took these photos for me, thanks luxshe!) so I (kinda) went all out and wore a very summery outfit. So here are a few photos:





Outfit Details: 
White Top (Primark) £8  // Trousers (George) £10 // Hat (Primark)  £10 // Necklace // Bag (Zara) £40

These items are sadly not available anymore (except for the trousers which can be found instore), so I have found some similar products from other shops:

White Top - Shein  £7 // Missguided £8 
Hat - Boohoo £12 
Necklace - ebay // etsy
Bag - Shein £10 (exact dupe)

Putting this outfit together was so fun and I really like making these fashion posts! I have been wanting to start a fashion blog for the LONGEST time (kind of happy I hadn't before because my fashion style was terrible). I never had the confidence and right mindset to start one, and now that I finally feel like I do, I can't wait to post more! 

Also I'm pretty shocked at how similar the SHEIN version of my Zara bag is!! It's honestly my favourite stores! They have so many dupes of higher end products (I made a blogpost on this here).

Anyways, I hope you liked this short fashion post! It was so fun to put together - also these trousers really make we want to go to Bali for some reason???

Have a great day 



1 comment so far

  1. Obsessed with this look, so perfect for Summer! I am so impressed with your blog too by the way, you are doing an amazing job with it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Lifestyle Mantra © . Design by FCD.