Thursday 4 May 2017

7:03am


At 5:30am on 13th November, a few friends and I headed down to Virginia Water to go see the sunrise, which was at 7:03am. In terms of the sunrise, it wasn’t that great. I was hoping to see a beautiful sunrise with the sun shining bright, and a orange/pink sky. But expectations don’t always match up to reality. It was quite a cloudy morning, but instead of a vibrant sky, we witnessed extreme fog by the lake. I wasn’t let down at all. In fact, I really enjoyed seeing the fog slowly disappear, as well as the sky clearing up.
As we were in the midst of Autumn, I wanted to take advantage of the orange/brown and warm tones of nature.  I did a small impromptu photoshoot with my friend, Betty. Eventually, the sun also decided to come out, so it was the perfect lighting. So here are some  photos:
Processed with VSCO with kk1 preset
Processed with VSCO with kk1 preset
Processed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with m5 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with m5 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with kk1 presetProcessed with VSCO with m5 presetProcessed with VSCO with m5 preset
This was a really short blogpost, but I hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks for reading! (oh and thanks Betts!)
Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 21.13.55

Post a Comment

My Lifestyle Mantra © . Design by FCD.